The percentage of irrigated land in India is about

0 votes
asked in General Knowledge by

1 Answer

answered by
Irrigated area accounts for nearly 48.8 per cent of the 140 million hectare (mha) of agricultural land in India. The remaining 51.2 per cent is rainfed.Sep 6, 2019

No related questions found

Made with in India
...